TEACHER: Primary Physical Education Teacher/Assistant
THE STOCKHOLM INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
REPORTS TO: the Primary Principal
The teacher is responsible for the following:
- Providing an excellent PE programme to Grade K-5 students
- Contributing to the development and implementation of the curriculum.
- Communicating regularly with parents.
- Being an active and contributing member of the School’s faculty.
- Participating in the full range of professional activities in the school.
- Actively contributing to the operational needs of the school.
Qualifications, Attributes and Experience the teacher is expected to have:
- Teaching qualification.
- Qualifications in the areas of PE and/or PHE
- Experience as a teacher.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to establish rapport with adults and students.
- The ability to work effectively in a team
- A pleasant and friendly personality.
- The ability to function effectively under pressure.
- The ability to show initiative and work independently.
It is desirable for the successful applicant to have a working knowledge of the International Primary Curriculum (IPC) and/or the IB PYP Programmes. Experience working with students from diverse cultures and countries would be an advantage.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection. Included in the recruitment process will be a local and national police check as well as a mandatory police background check from the last year of employment in every country worked.
Temporary – 100%
Starting August 8th, 2019; Ending June 16th, 2020
fast lön/fixed salary
Last day for applications July 10th, 2019
WE ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS IN ENGLISH AND FROM QUALIFIED TEACHERS Please email a short statement of motivation as well as an up to date C.V. to: Mr. David Osler at firstname.lastname@example.org