TEACHER: Primary School Information Technology
DESCRIPTION: Information Technology Teacher
REPORTS TO: The Principal
The teacher is responsible for the following:
- Providing an excellent IT & Design education for Primary School students, age 5 to 11
- Contributing to the development and implementation of the curriculum.
- Communicating regularly with parents.
- Being an active and contributing member of the School’s faculty.
- Participating in the full range of professional activities in the school.
- Actively contributing to the operational needs of the school.
Qualifications, Attributes and Experience the teacher is expected to have:
- Teaching qualification.
- Qualifications in the areas of Elementary and/or Information Technology.
- Experience as a teacher.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to establish rapport with adults and students.
- The ability to work effectively in a team
- A pleasant and friendly personality.
- The ability to function effectively under pressure.
- The ability to show initiative and work independently.
It is desirable for the successful applicant to have a working knowledge of the International Primary Curriculum, IB PYP or its equivalent. Experience working with students from diverse cultures and countries would be an advantage.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection. Included in the recruitment process will be a local and national police check as well as a mandatory police background check from the last year of employment in every country worked.
Temporary – 100%, parental leave cover
Starting February 4th, 2019; Ending June 18th, 2019
fast lön/fixed salary
Last day for applications January 7th, 2019
WE ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS IN ENGLISH AND FROM QUALIFIED TEACHERS Please email a short statement of motivation as well as an up to date C.V. to: Mr. David Osler at firstname.lastname@example.org