Clerical Administration: HR Generalist
REPORTS TO: the Business Manager
We are looking to employ an HR Generalist with outstanding analytical and communication skills. An HR Generalist at SIS is expected to be a conceptual thinker with fantastic organizational and conflict management skills. Additionally, the candidate will need to have excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
The HR Generalist is responsible for the following:
- Assist with all internal and external HR related matters.
- Participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures.
- Recommend strategies to motivate employees.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, conducting reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Investigate complaints brought forward by employees.
- Coordinate line managers to complete employee development plans and performance management.
- Conduct the school onboarding process for new staff and support the update of their records.
- Manage overall HR issues at the school, which means working within the entire HR area and WEO, both at the operational and strategic level with recruitment, labor law, compensation surveys, negotiations, systematic work environment work, rehabilitation, gender equality and equal treatment.
- Manage the organization’s employee database and prepare reports.
- Support other departments, and develop internal policy documents and routines related to HR
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Assist with budget monitoring and payroll statistics.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice
Qualifications, Attributes and Experience the teacher is expected to have:
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources or related (essential).
- 2 years of experience as an HR Generalist/coordinator (essential).
- Deep understanding of Swedish Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Record keeping skills (GDPR compliance).
- Deep knowledge of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. (Swedish and English)
- Works comfortably under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Computer literacy with knowledge of HR related software.
- Remarkable organizational and conflict management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
To ensure success, the HR Generalist at SIS should exhibit strong decision-making skills with a deep understanding of employee relationships, staffing management and training. Top candidates will be comfortable managing grey areas and will effective and methodical in the recruitment process (substitution, temporary and permanent contracts).
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection. Included in the recruitment process will be a local and national police check as well as a mandatory police background check from the last year of employment in every country worked.
Permanent – 100% ( 6 months probation )
Starting in agreement both parties
fast lön/fixed salary
As soon as possible, latest August 2nd, 2019
WE ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS IN ENGLISH Please email a short statement of motivation as well as an up to date C.V. to: Annica Ward at email@example.com